Forum

Great depth in Iowa

NEW FORUM LAYOUT!  PASSWORD MUST BE RESET!!! 

Use the Lost Your Password? option on the login/sign-in screen to make a new password.

NEW FORUM BOOKMARK = http://thehuntergt.com/wordpress/community

(I saw a couple of posts made right as I switched.  Feel free to repost.  They were lost sorry.)

Great depth in Iowa  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS
FunGus
(@fungus)

Showing some good depth in the back yard today with the Patriot. LOL
-10 this AM , Two more inches this afternoon, maybe another three or so by Monday.

Posted : January 26, 2019 10:37 AM
DOUBLE D liked
FunGus
(@fungus)

oops forgot the pic

6428=1343 DSCF1173

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 26, 2019 10:40 AM
DOUBLE D
(@double-d)

That is one sad and lonely picture. LOL        Ohio looks much the same. with more coming they say.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 26, 2019 5:31 PM
oldtimerocker52
(@oldtimerocker52)

wow we got about 2 inches here in kansas but we were on the back edge of the one yall got. but hard to dig in frozen dirt.

bounty hunter tracker 4 bounty hunter land ranger pro

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 26, 2019 10:42 PM
DOUBLE D liked
jsulateskee
(@jsulateskee)

We've gotten some snow here in Colorado but mostly having to deal with frozen ground. I haven't been out detecting but only once so far this year : (

Garrett AT Pro & Tesoro Mojave

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 27, 2019 1:25 AM
DOUBLE D liked
TheHunterGT
(@thehuntergt)

A wonderful 60+ here today.   😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 27, 2019 11:50 AM
DOUBLE D liked
Dogjello
(@dogjello)

A wonderful 60+ here today.   😀

Tuesday nite...low of -29...hope they are wrong...

Bounty hunter land ranger pro/Garrett carrot

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 27, 2019 10:15 PM
DOUBLE D liked
TheHunterGT
(@thehuntergt)

That's brutal man.   -26 (windchill of course) was the coldest I have ever seen or felt...and it was miserable.  Never want to feel it again.

I was working security at a troubled youth facility.  About 100 yards between each of the 4 units.   Was like a walk through hell...but cold windy hell.    

I told myself that night...if a kid runs away in this weather...I am not chasing him.  Goodbye kid...been nice knowing you (not really because they were all little craps...not their faults though...bad parents).

I usually walked the entire grounds (3-4 acres) checking all the windows/doors/cars....not that night.  I sipped hot chocolate looking out the window and reading a book.

A kid did go for an escape of course...nightly occurrence.  I didn't budge....just watched.  He made it about 50 yards and turned around.  Dumbass thought a hoodie and jeans would be enough to make it the 2 mile walk into town.  50 yards....   😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 28, 2019 3:04 AM
DOUBLE D liked
CDog25
(@cdog25)

I read somewhere that the T2 is able to operate in temperatures as low as -4° F. I dont think you truly love this hobby unless you are out making sure FTPs claims are true lol.

Teknetics T2+ w/ Cors Fortune

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 28, 2019 6:14 AM
DOUBLE D liked
FunGus
(@fungus)

Good Morning          We woke to -25 and -55 windchill in Davenport IA. Most of the town is closed for business including where I work. I hope the rest of you in the upper mid west can sit back and have a cup of coffee too.     Wouldn't be to bad out if the wind wasn't blowing...

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 29, 2019 11:05 PM
DOUBLE D liked
Dogjello
(@dogjello)

Good Morning          We woke to -25 and -55 windchill in Davenport IA. Most of the town is closed for business including where I work. I hope the rest of you in the upper mid west can sit back and have a cup of coffee too.     Wouldn't be to bad out if the wind wasn't blowing...

Only got to -19 here this A.M.,no mail delivery in Illinoise today. Actual temp. Ow.

Bounty hunter land ranger pro/Garrett carrot

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 30, 2019 12:58 AM
chadvone
(@chadvone)

Warming up 😀 

44 year old kid from Southern Iowa

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 12, 2019 1:52 PM
FunGus and DOUBLE D liked
TheHunterGT
(@thehuntergt)
Posted by: chadvone

Warming up 😀 

High of 79 next Monday!  😎 

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 12, 2019 1:56 PM
FunGus and DOUBLE D liked
FunGus
(@fungus)

Nice and muddy now. I will be able to give a depth reading on River Drive flood waters with the Patriot this spring. The talk is record flooding.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 13, 2019 7:18 PM
DOUBLE D liked
FunGus
(@fungus)

Meh...I take it back..I was in Nebraska this weekend. Holy cow! Floods not so funny.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 18, 2019 4:00 PM
DOUBLE D liked
Page 1 / 2

%d bloggers like this:

Working

Please Login or Register