Forum

NEW FORUM LAYOUT!  PASSWORD MUST BE RESET!!! 

Use the Lost Your Password? option on the login/sign-in screen to make a new password.

NEW FORUM BOOKMARK = http://thehuntergt.com/wordpress/community

(I saw a couple of posts made right as I switched.  Feel free to repost.  They were lost sorry.)

Bearharold  

RSS
Bearharold
(@bearharold)

Sorry I haven't posted for a long time but I am still around reading when I can and watching the video's . I never got to detect much in 2018 as I was laid up most of the year with leg and knee surgeries . I'm just now starting to get around so I can get back to my favorite activity . Still have one bad knee so still use my four wheel walker most of the time , not sure when they will work on my bad knee at least not till next winter or next year . Any ways I apologize for my lack of activity will try to better just wanted Hunter GT to know I hadn't forgot him .

Posted : March 12, 2019 7:46 PM
DOUBLE D, oldtimerocker52, Jason and 1 people liked
Jason
(@jason)

Always good to hear from you good sir!  I'm glad to hear that your surgeries have gone well so far!  Please heal up and don't try to do too much!  

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 12, 2019 7:56 PM
JConis
(@jconis)

Glad to hear from you Harold. That knee thing is no joke, my wife had a total knee replacement at the end of January and still isn't recovered. Good luck to you this season, and look forward to seeing what you find.

Saving history one signal at a time with :
Fisher F70, F44 & The F-PULSE
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Teknetics Liberator

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 12, 2019 7:56 PM
TheHunterGT
(@thehuntergt)

You don't need to apologize Harold.   Glad to hear you are recovering from the surgeries for sure.  I appreciate you didn't forget about me man.  

Looking forward to seeing those pictures and posts when you heal up.  Hopefully they can do the other knee and get you back to doing backflips!

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 12, 2019 8:21 PM
oldtimerocker52, DOUBLE D, Bearharold and 1 people liked
Bearharold
(@bearharold)

JConis Tell your wife to be real careful . I had a full knee replacement in August . I didn't do good with my therapy and had to go to a rehab center for 20 days . I was doing pretty good using home health therapy then I blacked out two weeks after returning home and fell in my kitchen when I did I hurt my shoulder and tore a tendon half in too . They had to go in and repair the tendon that was first of October , but I been improving pretty good since then . I'm a lot more careful now and don't take anything for granted . I wish your wife well .

This post was modified 1 week ago by Bearharold
ReplyQuote
Posted : March 13, 2019 12:47 PM
TheHunterGT, oldtimerocker52, DOUBLE D and 2 people liked
JConis
(@jconis)

Thanks Harold, she is doing real good with her exercises and P/T. We saw the Dr. This morning and I believe he is going to release her back to work in mid April.

Saving history one signal at a time with :
Fisher F70, F44 & The F-PULSE
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Teknetics Liberator

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 13, 2019 1:52 PM
oldtimerocker52
(@oldtimerocker52)

good to hear from another senoir member here i agree getting old sucks' with our weather changes i been dealing with a stiff neck from a rearender in the 80s good news it is better today and i hope you the best

bounty hunter tracker 4 bounty hunter land ranger pro

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 15, 2019 12:33 PM
Bearharold
(@bearharold)

Thanks oldtimer get well soon . 

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 16, 2019 5:11 PM

%d bloggers like this:

Working

Please Login or Register