Forum

NEW FORUM LAYOUT!  PASSWORD MUST BE RESET!!! 

Use the Lost Your Password? option on the login/sign-in screen to make a new password.

NEW FORUM BOOKMARK = http://thehuntergt.com/wordpress/community

(I saw a couple of posts made right as I switched.  Feel free to repost.  They were lost sorry.)

Worst finds ever (for me anyway)  

RSS
CDog25
(@cdog25)

I went out for a short hunt today and while detecting I got a nice high tone with a VDI in the silver quarter range. So I dig my plug as I turn the it over and a snake comes out with the plug. Hopefully nobody was looking because I really hate snakes and was jumping around like a little girl. So I get rid of the snake and go back to looking for the silver quarter. I dig a little more and find another snake in the hole. The worst part of this whole story is that my silver quarter ended up being a rusty nail.

Teknetics T2+ w/ Cors Fortune

Posted : March 11, 2019 4:14 AM
dsorgnzd
(@dsorgnzd)

I went out for a short hunt today and while detecting I got a nice high tone with a VDI in the silver quarter range. So I dig my plug as I turn the it over and a snake comes out with the plug. Hopefully nobody was looking because I really hate snakes and was jumping around like a little girl. So I get rid of the snake and go back to looking for the silver quarter. I dig a little more and find another snake in the hole. The worst part of this whole story is that my silver quarter ended up being a rusty nail.

I'm tempted to make a joke about increasing your discrimination enough to eliminate copperheads, but you've suffered enough. 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 11, 2019 9:18 AM
DOUBLE D liked
DOUBLE D
(@double-d)

I think you guys should "take that act on the road"  really funny stuff.....

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 12, 2019 8:59 PM
TheHunterGT
(@thehuntergt)

Now that is bonkers.  I'm pretty sure all manner of high pitch noises I have not emitted since puberty would have came out.

Snakes and spiders make me act a fool.  

Those damn nails falsing as high tones...a snake itself.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 12, 2019 10:14 PM
Green River Greg
(@green-river-greg)

I thought I was doing something wrong, because I've dug several nails that were solidly showing as quarters. As far as the snakes...I would have screamed like a 10 y/o girl and everything in reach would become a weapon. New coils and shafts are available everywhere. 🤣🤣

Teknetics Patriot,  Minuteman, Tek Point, White's Classic IDX
2019 CLAD totals so far 6.69 / SILVER - nada / GOLD - zilch

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 14, 2019 12:56 PM
JConis liked
JConis
(@jconis)
Posted by: Green River Greg

I thought I was doing something wrong, because I've dug several nails that were solidly showing as quarters. 

Nope, your definitely doing it right. Old square nails can fool your ears as good as they sound, the older they are the better they sound.

Saving history one signal at a time with :
Fisher F70, F44 & The F-PULSE
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Teknetics Liberator

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 14, 2019 1:05 PM

%d bloggers like this:

Working

Please Login or Register