Forum

Fisher ImpulseAQ......

Fisher ImpulseAQ...the new PI machine....  

RSS
TheHunterGT
(@thehuntergt)

By now you have probably heard the Fisher PI machine is nearing release.   Many came to codename it the "Manta" based on the company that Fisher bought out.

$2000-2500 is the word on the street.  IMO a cheap price for an iron discriminating PI.    A beach hunter can get ounces of gold a year...much more than a nugget shooter would get in North America.  A good beach hunter will make it back in a single year for sure. 

There will be a gold and relic version as well...I can almost bet on it...just not sure when.   I figure this "AQ" version is out in the next 2 months.

Here are some pics I took of the prototype below.  Notice serial number.   This was the 2nd prototype...#1 was in France...#2 here in the US.

Found a gold ring with it the first day out.   Hits small/thin 10K ladies band at 12 inches in gold claim dirt...and grunts on a 2-inch nail at the same 12-inch depth..or silences it.    So it is true...it definitely discriminates iron.

IMG 0773
IMG 0768
IMG 0766
IMG 0765
IMG 0764

Posted : March 19, 2019 9:05 PM
DOUBLE D and JConis liked
DOUBLE D
(@double-d)

Clean looking unit. What's with all the ear gear ? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 20, 2019 3:55 AM
TheHunterGT
(@thehuntergt)

I was prototype testing....and giving my opinion on the best set of dry and wet phones.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 20, 2019 7:15 AM
DOUBLE D liked
DOUBLE D
(@double-d)

I was considering a waterproof set.  Anything good in your group ? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 20, 2019 12:18 PM
TheHunterGT
(@thehuntergt)

The Grey Ghost Amphibians are the best I've tried.   There was another set that was on par with them....but they had no label and I am unsure who makes them.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 20, 2019 4:32 PM
DOUBLE D liked
JConis
(@jconis)

Not surprised Hunter, my GG Ultimates are super comfortable and the sound is perfect!!

Saving history one signal at a time with :
Fisher F70, F44 & The F-PULSE
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Teknetics Liberator

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 20, 2019 5:10 PM
TheHunterGT
(@thehuntergt)
Posted by: JConis

Not surprised Hunter, my GG Ultimates are super comfortable and the sound is perfect!!

I am thinking of getting a Rattler pair for the gold claim.  Plenty of snakes and cats around.   

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 20, 2019 7:39 PM
DOUBLE D liked
JConis
(@jconis)
Posted by: TheHunterGT
Posted by: JConis

I am thinking of getting a Rattler pair for the gold claim.  Plenty of snakes and cats around.   

That would be a perfect choice for that situation imho.

Saving history one signal at a time with :
Fisher F70, F44 & The F-PULSE
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Teknetics Liberator

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 21, 2019 2:35 AM
DOUBLE D liked
TheHunterGT
(@thehuntergt)

Some videos...(you must watch on YouTube since they are unlisted)

HRS - Highly Reactive System 

ZTS - Zero Target Separation

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 21, 2019 2:19 PM
DOUBLE D liked
CDog25
(@cdog25)

Wow! That thing looks impressive in those videos. 

Now forgive my ignorance when it comes to PI machines but are they just for gold or can you use them for coin shooting as well?

Teknetics T2+ w/ Cors Fortune

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 21, 2019 4:53 PM
DOUBLE D liked
TheHunterGT
(@thehuntergt)

This AQ version will be for gold only.  While it will hit high conductors....a person would be crazy to pay $2000+ for one to coin shoot.

This post was modified 1 month ago by TheHunterGT
ReplyQuote
Posted : March 21, 2019 6:15 PM
DOUBLE D liked

%d bloggers like this:

Working

Please Login or Register