TheHunterGT Items For Sale
THIS POST WILL BE EDITED TO BE UP TO DATE WITH MY USED DETECTORS PAGE ON MAIN WEBSITE.....  

http://thehuntergt.com/wordpress/index.p...-detectors
[Image: sig.jpg]
Teknetics = T2 Classic - G2+ - Patriot - Liberator 
Fisher = F75+ 
Bounty Hunter = Land Ranger Pro - Tracker 4
The following 8 users Like TheHunterGT's post:
  • Dogjello, dsorgnzd, FunGus, GA_Boy, Jason, JConis, jsulateskee, oldtimerocker52
F19 pictures....

(Tape is from factory refurb...new screen.  Also has new membrane switches.   I have poles and handle and will ship a complete unit obviously.  They only wanted coil and head unit so took pics like this when it arrived back home).

Fisher = F75+ 
The following 1 user Likes TheHunterGT's post:
  • oldtimerocker52
The F19 is also the G2+ right?
The following 2 users Like FunGus's post:
  • oldtimerocker52, TheHunterGT
(10-25-2018, 11:32 PM)FunGus Wrote: The F19 is also the G2+ right?

Yes.  Just the grips are different.
Fisher = F75+ 
  • oldtimerocker52
Omega 8500 and Ace 400 and F44 have been sold.
Fisher = F75+ 
  • oldtimerocker52
I am very interested in the F19. It looks to me like it is very much the big sister (pink) to the Minuteman that I have and really like. My last question before buying this (calling dibs on it)would be. What benefits does the 11 inch coil make to this detector, is it a huge increase in depth?  Also is there any warranty left to transfer from the factory refurbish ? Last question is does First Texas ever sell a used-repaired coil. Thanks
The following 2 users Like FunGus's post:
  • oldtimerocker52, TheHunterGT
Yeah the MM has the same VCO sound to it.  It's the same sound as the 1F and 1+ modes on the T2/F70/F75....and what I use 95% of the time.  Much preferred over the digital beep....for me personally anyway.  

The 11DD coil will get you a good 1 inch of depth.  Keep in mind these are not "depth monsters" on copper and silver....they LOVE the gold range.  You are looking at 8 inches with it (for silver).  I don't think I have seen a coin dug past that unless it was a nickel.   Can definitely hit a 9-10 inch nickel in good dirt with the 11DD.   If you like buttons...Buffs...look no further.

The tradeoff on that 8 inch depth is that they see through heavy minerals better than anything I have ever used.  In Colorado, the XP Deus could not see past 5 inches.  A $1200 detector that cannot hit a 5 inch coin in 5-6 bar dirt (on the T2/F75 dirt scale).   The F19 can see a 6 to 7-inch coin in that same dirt.

What also helps is that the ID is so strong....you will dig EVERY 7-8-9 inch signal because the ID is barely wavering at those depths.   Other detectors may jump the ID and tone so bad you would walk right over it thinking it's a tab or whatever.   

The ONLY other detector that I have ever used that has a similar grab on ID is a CTX3030.

So the solid ID and the fact it can handle heavy mineralization so well....makes up for that 8-9 inch depth that some consider "not deep enough".

The ex-wife would regularly dig coins deeper than what I was with the T2.   It would only be 3-4 bar dirt or lower where the T2/F75 would make up the difference.   5-6 bar dirt...forget it...F19 and G2+ kill it.  

First Texas does not sell anything used...coils or otherwise.  There is still 2-3 years of warranty on it...but since it does not transfer it is a moot point.   

If anything happens to it I can get it repaired for ya no problem.  Might have to pay shipping...but no repair costs.   Cool
Fisher = F75+ 
The following 3 users Like TheHunterGT's post:
  • DOUBLE D, JConis, oldtimerocker52
I am looking forward to it what a bonkers deal.  The service and support is really top shelf. Thanks
The following 3 users Like FunGus's post:
  • JConis, oldtimerocker52, TheHunterGT