THGT news. Worthy read.
Posting this here first for you guys...still not sure if I will do a Facebook post or make it a big deal.  Probably just mention it in a video or whatever...undecided still.

I am no longer sponsored by First Texas Products.  This is a 100% good terms handshake type thing.  I have nothing but love and respect for them.
  • You can still use my code A1474 over at http://www.tekneticsdirect.com (and hopefully Fisher Direct soon).
  • I will still use my FTP products on video as I DO think they make fantastic detectors.
  • No, I am not "jumping ship" or anything like that.  
  • No, I did not get a better offer or anything like that.
  • If they asked me to do another review or whatever in the future...I'd do it for sure (if not contractually obligated elsewhere obviously).
Great company - great guys - punch somebody in the mouth who thought otherwise.    

Obviously, the giveaways will end as of now.  Everything else is smooth sailing.  Still going to make detecting videos - still going to make gaming videos (more often actually) - and going to be doing quite a bit more gold prospecting.  Hopefully, a whole bunch more.   I would like to actually have a bit of a channel shift towards prospecting.  So like 60% detecting...30% prospecting...10% other stuff.   

Want to start doing some random reviews of weird products that companies send to me.  China sends me an email just about weekly offering to "review product for free"...so why the hell not?   Be fun for some filler videos....and if the product is legit....I'll Amazon link it and people can make up their own minds.  If the product is crap...I can say so since I am no longer affiliated with anybody.   Got an EMF detector right here from Meterk...might spin it into a ghost hunting video LOL...who knows.   

Sooo...if anybody has a detector (or product) that they want me to review (I get asked plenty)...I am now good to go.  Cool
[Image: sig.jpg]
Teknetics = T2 Classic - G2+ - Patriot - Liberator 
Fisher = F75+ 
Bounty Hunter = Land Ranger Pro - Tracker 4
The following 5 users Like TheHunterGT's post:
  • Dogjello, DOUBLE D, FunGus, jsulateskee, oldtimerocker52
If this is good for you, then good  for you brother!!
Saving history one signal at a time with :
Fisher F70, F44 & The F-PULSE
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Teknetics Liberator
The following 5 users Like JConis's post:
  • Dogjello, DOUBLE D, FunGus, oldtimerocker52, TheHunterGT
Sounds like all is on good terms and running in your favor. Glad it's still game on & keep on digging   Party-smiley-043
The following 3 users Like DOUBLE D's post:
  • Dogjello, FunGus, TheHunterGT
as far as i know the only gold in kansas is jewelry people lost.
bounty hunter tracker 4 bounty hunter land ranger pro
The following 4 users Like oldtimerocker52's post:
  • Dogjello, DOUBLE D, FunGus, TheHunterGT
Good to hear you are ok with this,loved the you tube MD stuff.
Bounty hunter land ranger pro/Garrett carrot
The following 4 users Like Dogjello's post:
  • DOUBLE D, FunGus, oldtimerocker52, TheHunterGT
The new adventure should be fun. Looking forward to it!
The following 4 users Like FunGus's post:
  • Dogjello, DOUBLE D, oldtimerocker52, TheHunterGT
Well... you know me man. I am on the wagon for the ride! Looking forward to whatever you put out, and will do whatever I can in order to help as I can.

Swing low and slow brother!
[Image: 20170116170315-ad45a114.png][Image: 20170116164029-edefae55.gif]

[Image: rQuotes.php]
The following 6 users Like Jason's post:
  • Dogjello, DOUBLE D, FunGus, JConis, oldtimerocker52, TheHunterGT
Sounds good, Hunter  - thanks for keeping us in the loop! Look forward to your videos and have been enjoying your gaming videos as well, keep up the good work!
Garrett AT Pro & Tesoro Mojave
The following 5 users Like jsulateskee's post:
  • Dogjello, DOUBLE D, FunGus, oldtimerocker52, TheHunterGT
question will you be adding some new categories to this forum? like a special gold prospecting category to the videos and such.
bounty hunter tracker 4 bounty hunter land ranger pro
The following 2 users Like oldtimerocker52's post:
  • DOUBLE D, TheHunterGT
(01-11-2019, 06:01 PM)JConis Wrote: If this is good for you, then good  for you brother!!

Time will tell if it was good or a mistake! LOL.   I'm not afraid of taking chances.  Feels like the right time to branch off...so I am.  Always appreciate your support man.

(01-11-2019, 09:44 PM)DOUBLE D Wrote: Sounds like all is on good terms and running in your favor. Glad it's still game on & keep on digging   Party-smiley-043

Thank you DD.  Yes, it was absolutely good terms....and for sure still game on and digging.  Still love my T2...F75+...G2+....and actually pretty damn content with them.  They find me the goods and I'm just not all caught up on having the "best" or most expensive stuff.   It can drive a guy mad honestly.   I'm not rich...so rather spend the extra $$ on my kids.  

I actually don't have any plans to change my detector lineup...unless a company wants to send me a freebie to review and use.   I would gladly do that...but the whole "sponsorship" bit is just not for me anymore....unless X company can talk me into with an offer I just cannot refuse LOL.

(01-11-2019, 09:54 PM)oldtimerocker52 Wrote: as far as i know the only gold in kansas is jewelry people lost.

There is flour gold there...but sadly nothing worth prospecting or mining.

(01-12-2019, 09:53 AM)Dogjello Wrote: Good to hear you are ok with this,loved the you tube MD stuff.

Thank you.  It was my decision actually.  They did ask me to resign another year.  But after a quick chat, we both agreed new directions were best.  The MD stuff is not going anywhere.  That park is one crazy producer....and I always have other parks - schools - mines to detect out here.  Built my channel on MDing...can never leave it!

(01-12-2019, 10:49 AM)FunGus Wrote: The new adventure should be fun. Looking forward to it!

Thank you FunGus.  I am looking forward to it as well.

(01-13-2019, 02:22 AM)Jason Wrote: Well...  you know me man.  I am on the wagon for the ride!  Looking forward to whatever you put out, and will do whatever I can in order to help as I can.

Swing low and slow brother!

Thanks man.  Just keep backing up the forum for me on a weekly basis and you are helping more than you know! LOL.  My dementia is starting early....

(01-13-2019, 06:52 PM)jsulateskee Wrote: Sounds good, Hunter  - thanks for keeping us in the loop! Look forward to your videos and have been enjoying your gaming videos as well, keep up the good work!

Thanks Jack.  Was not sure anybody watched my gaming stuff LOL.   Definitely a slow start on that front as I have not promoted it much (on purpose).   Waiting for a few more videos on the down-low before I make a push on that front as well.   Want to have some content built before I push it.  Got big plans for that end....those videos will only get better.

Go watch my first ten videos on my MD channel in comparison to today's videos...pretty much what will happen there LOL.  More confidence...better edits...better content.   

(01-13-2019, 11:25 PM)oldtimerocker52 Wrote: question will you be adding some new categories to this forum? like a special gold prospecting category to the videos and such.

Yes for sure.   The main website changes incoming as well.  I want to start writing a blog again....so will be adding that back to the main website. 

I will actually be condensing some of the lesser used forums.  So maybe just one "brands forums"....instead of having each brand separate.  Maybe condense the repair and modification subforums into the main metal detecting forum.    Stuff like that.   NOTHING will disappear...just condensed to be tidier so the addition of "prospecting" and "gadget reviews" (or whatever) can be added.

This forum is not super busy and was never meant to be.  Just a place for my supporters and friends to come chill with me and talk shop.  So condensing a little bit will be beneficial to us limited users...but perhaps even draw in a few more "stalkers" who just read.   Sometimes we have 30-40 guests online reading....but none of them are brave enough to come say hello.  Bonkers.  Perhaps tidying it up will promote that....IDK.    

As far as the video game stuff....I will probably leave the small section here as it is...and then when it starts to grow and get bigger branch it off into its own website/subdomain/forum or something like that.    I do NOT want to merge the video gaming with the main TheHunterGT stuff.    This tiny section is as much as I want that to happen. 

I think the metal detecting channel can handle the gold prospecting....camping...gadget reviews...etc etc.   They all kinda tie into the adventurer outdoorsy stuff.   But the video game stuff needs to be its own thing and have its own fan base.  (Yes obviously I will promote both...but they still need to be separate I feel).
[Image: sig.jpg]
Teknetics = T2 Classic - G2+ - Patriot - Liberator 
Fisher = F75+ 
Bounty Hunter = Land Ranger Pro - Tracker 4
The following 4 users Like TheHunterGT's post:
  • Dogjello, DOUBLE D, FunGus, JConis

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NBC news story FunGus 1 208 11-27-2018, 02:26 PM
Last Post: DOUBLE D